Thursday, June 23, 2016

Lay2lose review - good or bad

After having the unique opportunity to see the software in action, I decided to write this Lay2Lose review to share my experiences. We all know there’s a ton of money to be made “laying horses” on betting exchanges, but can this product really get you a piece of the action? This is the main question I had in mind as I approached Lay2Lose, and in this short review I will answer it for you.


There seem to be a lot of “experts” out there in the world of horse racing who claim to have all of the tips and secrets that can make you rich. Rarely do they ever really work. This is the mentality I approached Lay2Lose with, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with what I found as I looked into the software.


First, the whole program is extremely straight forward. When they you don’t need any experience in betting on horse races, they aren’t kidding. When they say you don’t need to spend a lot of time working on the system, they are serious. Literally, with Lay2Lose you only need a minute a day to set up. Everything is completely automated, so as long as your computer is on it’s working for you.


Lay2Lose will automatically choose losing horses for you (hint for the inexperienced: this program makes you money by betting against horses it thinks will lose) and you can set up parameters so you’ll never bet on a horse that can lose you more money than you’re willing to gamble. The program works so well, you can even try it before you buy it! That’s confidence if I’ve ever seen it.


To say I highly recommend Lay2Lose would be an understatement. I think it’s the best software program out there. It’s compatible with Windows, so if you’ve got a PC it can work for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment