Saturday, July 23, 2016

What you need to know about cool desktop image

It is a well-known fact that the ideal desktop picture can really make a difference, in fact a greater difference than most people realize. Have you ever thought about it? Just like a majority of the people, for sure you probably put a lot of effort into decorating your environs. Sure, you may keep your room neat and in order, check that all the furniture is properly arranged, and decorate the walls with posters or paintings. But though you spend several hours every day looking at your computer screen, you probably rarely, if ever, look for a nice desktop image to really cheer up your day, and make your computer monitor look spiffy.


For some, may not yet have realized how easy it is to find desktop wallpaper. There are thousands of websites that offer desktop images, but you are by no means restricted to these sites. In fact any picture that you have on your computer can be used as a desktop image. You simply have to load it onto your windows memory as wallpaper, and you can then either tile it, or put it up in the center of the screen. Or you can even stretch it to fill the whole screen if the image is not big enough by itself, and that will look very nice, you can be sure.


For me, I prefer to change my desktop image at least once every week and sometimes more often. The desktop image is simply a piece of decoration to change, that why not make sure that you always have a fresh and pretty one up.


If I have been smitten with the travel bug, I might put up a desktop image featuring some exotic destination. Perhaps it will feature the beaches of Fiji, or the ruins of Machu Picchu. It really does not matter, because as long as it is a desktop image of somewhere far away, it will be guaranteed to make me feel better about spending my day doing nothing but sitting in my little cubicle.


Whenever I look at that desktop image, even if my body might stay in the same place, my mind will be traveling to on a beautiful and magical vacation all of the way across the world. And imagine, all this takes place through the sheer power of a computer download! It is fascinating how easily that decor can change your mood, and I encourage you to take advantage of this fact.


No comments:

Post a Comment